Free Training: How To Hire An Intern, Make Money And Stay Sane
Are you considering bringing an intern into your private practice?
LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS WHO HAVE HELPED ME SUCCESSFULLY BRING INTERNS INTO MY PRIVATE PRACTICE. I WANT YOU TO LEARN FROM THEM TOO!
(Just press play below)
Part One: Hiring The Right Intern And Setting Up A Contract
with Ricki Boden, LCSW and LMFT, consultant for supervisors and founder of supervisionceu.com
In this interview, Ricki shares:
- Tools to use in the hiring process to choose the right intern
- How to clarify and communicate your expectations so that you're both on the same page
- Some things that often go wrong for supervisors and how to avoid them
Part Two: Taxes, Finances and Paperwork
with Emily Morfin, co-founder of Morfin Financial, who specializes in payroll and other financial services for mental health professionals in California.
In this interview, Emily shares:
- The most common misconceptions about bringing an intern into your private practice
- Financial and tax related mistakes supervisors make, and how to avoid them
- How much time and paperwork it actually takes to hire and work with an intern
Part Three: Marketing Your Practice With An Intern
with me, Annie Schuessler, practice building coach.
In this audio, I'll walk you through:
- How marketing your practice with an intern is different from marketing a solo practice
- How to decide which of 2 business models for working with an intern is right for you and your practice
- Marketing tools to increase your income and help your intern earn more too